Koala Sleep Center Seminar
Tues., Aug. 29th at 6:00pm
Courtyard by Marriott @ Briarcliff
4000 N Mulberry Dr, Kansas City, MO
Call 816-533-3657 to RSVP
• Do Oral Appliances Stop Snoring & Treat Sleep Apnea?
• TMJ Disorder & Sleep Apnea Relation
• Combination Therapy – Low Pressure CPAP & Appliance
• Home Sleep Testing
• Oral Appliances as an Alternative for CPAP Intolerant Patients
• Health Risks of Untreated Sleep Apnea
• Who is a Candidate for Oral Appliance Therapy
• Medical Insurance and Medicare Coverage
• Denture Friendly
Meet the Speaker – William Busch, DMD, MAGD
Dr. Busch has been practicing dentistry and helping people in the Kansas City area for over twenty eight years. He has completed advanced training at the American Sleep and Breathing academy to provide the highest quality of care to his patients. Dr. Busch is excited to offer oral appliance therapy for snoring, sleep apnea and TMJ disorders because he knows the difference it can make in his patients’ lives.